Sunday 12 February 2017

Letterbox Love #3



Welcome to Letterbox Love, this is a UK meme, hosted by the lovely Lynsey at Narratively Speaking and inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox. This post is a means by which to highlight the books we get in the post and beyond, and especially to bring attention to those books which may be sat on our shelves for a little while yet that we love all the same.



I've been a very lucky blogger this week because I received a massive box of books from the lovely people at Books and the City. I was so excited that this came to me all the way over the Atlantic and I am so excited about every single book that is inside! I posted a video of the unboxing, which you can see above but here are all the books with the links and release dates, just click on the picture to go to the buy/pre-order page!

A Song for Tomorrow by Alice Peterson-out now 

snowdrop

American Housewife by Helen Ellis-out now

American housewife 9781471153808 hr

How Not to Fall In Love Actually by Catherine Bennetto-out now!

How not to fall in love actually 9781471160011 hr

The Woman at Number 24 by Juliet Ashton-out 20th April 

woman at number 24

This Love by Dani Atkins-out 23rd March

jackie

The Queen of Wishful Thinking by Milly Johnson-out 4th May

The queen of wishful thinking 9781471163791 hr

The Last Piece of My Heart by Paige Toon-out 18th May

Last Piece 04a

Orange Blossom Days-out 9th March

MULBERRY

Samples of Anatomy of a Scandal by Sarah Vaughn which is out in January next year and Betrayal by Kate Furnival which is out in November.

These were all books that were given to bloggers at the Spring blogger event, which I wasn't able to attend. But there is a brilliant write up of it over on www.onemorepage.co.uk  Thank you so much to Simon and Schuster and the Books and the City team for sending me such a lovely lot of books!

I was also sent a copy of Greatest Hits by Laura Barnett which is out on 15th June, thank you to Orion for sending me this one!


On Netgalley I was approved for 2 very exciting books...

Noteworthy by Riley Redgate which is released on 2nd May 

Noteworthy by [Redgate, Riley]

And The Summer of Impossible Things by Rowan Coleman which is out on 29th June

The Summer of Impossible Things by [Coleman, Rowan]

And finally, library books I have checked out this week:

As I Descended by [Talley, Robin]




As always, release dates are UK dates. Do let me know if you have read any of these and where I should be starting.

You can always click the link on the right to visit my Goodreads page to see what I have been reading lately.

Alternatively I am Fabulous_book_fiend on Instagram and @shoefiend1984 on Twitter where I update what I am currently reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment