Saturday 21 January 2017

24 in 48 Readthon



This weekend I will be taking part in the 24 in 48 Readathon. This will be my first time taking part in this readathon but I have done a couple of 24 hour readathons in the past and so I'm really looking forward to a slightly less sleep-depriving one! Here's the link if you fancy taking part: https://24in48.com/about

The readathon will begin 12am EST so that means 10pm for me (The time this post will go live!) so I should be able to get quite a bit of reading done before needing sleep on Friday night!

Here's a video about what I'd like to read during the readathon. I've added a couple of other books though, which I will detail below.



I finished listening to Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert so I have 2 choices when it comes to audiobooks. One of these is The Twelve Days of Dash and Lily by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan.



Because there is a women's march taking place in Washington on Saturday, my other choices will have a feminist theme to them. I have the paperback or the audiobook of Bad Feminist by Roxanne Gay.



And I also have the short Read. We should all be feminists by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.



I'll let you know how I get on once the weekend is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment