Tuesday 30 June 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I've Read So Far In 2015 30/6/15

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

An easy one to think of books for but also a really hard one. This one makes me kind of glad that I am behind on my books read for the year so far because that means there are less to choose from! Here goes nothing...

1. The Vintage Guide to Love and Romance by Kirsty Greenwood



2. The Day we Disappeared by Lucy Robinson



3. No-one Has Sex in The Suburbs by Tracy Bloom


4. Three Amazing Things About you by Jill Mansell


5. Letters to the Lost by Iona Grey



6. Always the Bridesmaid by Lindsey Kelk



7. Bossypants by Tina Fey


8. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins


9. The Little Beach Street Bakery by Jenny Colgan



10. The Girls by Lisa Jewell

As always, these are in no particular order, I'm sure this list will help me when I come to do my top ten of the year. What have been your favourite books so far this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment