Tuesday 5 May 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Want To Read in May

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

So last month I took part in paperback Month. This was a great way to focus my reading and I felt good when I had achieved one of my goals so I'm not going to do the top ten Tuesday I'm meant to do this week, I'm swapping it for one in two weeks when we have a freebie topic. Instead, I'm going to put down some of the books I'm dying to read in May in the hope that I'll get round to reading them and to focus my reading over what is a very busy month for me. 

1. Always the Bridesmaid by Lindsey Kelk-I own this, I'm on it!


2. We Are All Made of Stars by Rowan Coleman-so excited about this one!



3. Resistance is Futile by Jenny Colgan-this is out mid-May and I love a Jenny Colgan Novel!


4. Summer at the Beach Street Cafe by Jenny Colgan-I'm part way through this and i figure I ought to finish this before starting the next Jenny Colgan novel!



5. The Girl From Nowhere by Dorothy Koomson-also partway through reading this so I'd really like to get it finished. 

6. Paper Towns by John Green-I need to read this before the movie comes out (I know We've got a longer wait in the UK but still..)


7. Will Grayson Will Grayson by David Levithan and John Green-another one that's been on my TBR for AGES!


8. Me, Earl and the Dying Girl. This was one I thought I might get round to reading during the 24 Hour readathon but I didn't. Again there is a film coming out and I want to read it before it comes out!


9. This Book is Gay by James Dawson. I just bought this and so I'd love to be able to just pick it up and work my way through it this month!

10. The year of Taking Chances by Lucy Diamond. I bought this book when it first came out and so I need to get round to reading it finally. This was on my list for paperback month and I just didn't manage to get to it because of review books-ho hum!

So we'll see how I get on with this list. I'm desperate to read all of these so it would be good to check back at the end of the month and see how I've got on!

No comments:

Post a Comment