Sunday 1 March 2015

Letterbox Love #3



Welcome to Letterbox Love, this is a UK meme, hosted by the lovely Lynsey at Narratively Speaking and inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox. This post is a means by which to highlight the books we get in the post and beyond, and especially to bring attention to those books which may be sat on our shelves for a little while yet that we love all the same.

I was lucky enough to get some more books this week which I am going to show you know, 2 books hauls in 2 weeks isn't normally my style but 
needs must!

I attended the Launch of Completely Cassidy by Tamsyn Murray this week and so I grabbed myself a copy of the book & Tamsyn was lovely enough to sign it for me too!


I was sent some fabulous book post this week as well. Cara at Harlequin sent me an ARC of The Doris Day Vintage Film club which I want to start reading soooo badly! Can't wait to get stuck in, this is out in April...


I also got a proof copy that came in a mysterious parcel that looked like this...


I had to get a code from the lovelies at avon to unlock the padlocks & find out what was inside...


It was a copy of His Other Life by Beth Thomas and with it they sent some fabulous flowering tea!


Thank you to all the lovelies who sent me books or invited me to launches this week, I have another blogger event next week & I'm going to update my books read on February today too so you'll be able to see what I've been enjoying so far in 2015 and keep your eyes peeled for more fabulous books coming your way!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment