Friday 23 January 2015

Preview Screening of Still Alice

Last night I was lucky enough to be in I red to an advanced screening of Still Alice a film based on the novel by Lusa Genova. I haven't read the book and so I was very excited to receive a copy from the lovely people at Simon & Schuster upon my arrival.


The film was being shown in The Soho Hotel & the screening room was fabulous, all big comfy armchairs & tables for your wine!

The film has really made me want to read the book because it was very powerful and fairly emotional, I heard a lot of tissue rustling around me, so I think this will come across even more so in the book! 

I will hopefully get round to reading the book soon so then I can do a comparison between both storylines and see if I picture Julianne Moor & Alec Baldwin as the characters!





Thanks so much to Simon & Schuster for the invite!

No comments:

Post a Comment